Business Systems Analyst II
Oklahoma City, OK
The Business Systems Analyst II is responsible to serve as liaison between Complete Energy Services business units and IT to assist in the definition, documentation, planning, execution, and testing of projects and releases. Maintains and enhances existing business systems.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
- Works with IT and business clients to define the scope and objectives for all assigned projects utilizing standardized documentation techniques
- Works to understand business function needs and develops business acumen over time
- Works with functional resources to develop and document formal business requirements
- Participates in problem solving sessions and facilitates root cause analysis
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with key customers and stakeholders
- Supports projects and ensures they are completed in a timely and professional manner
- Maintains project status and reporting for project deliverables
- Prepares, executes, and maintains test plans and test scripts
- Utilizes requirements traceability matrix to demonstrate business requirements are delivered
- Facilitates user acceptance testing
- Demonstrates the ability to understand and prioritize work tasks
- Demonstrates the ability to work a flexible schedule as required by business needs
- Demonstrates the ability to work independently with minimal supervision on directed projects and tasks
- Demonstrates the ability to learn quickly and adapt to dynamic user needs
- Demonstrates the ability to change priorities easily and remain flexible to the needs of the company
- Additional duties as assigned
Education and Experience
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Associate’s Degree in an IT related area is required
- Prefer 2-4 years of business analyst experience in the oil and gas industry
- Prefer BS degree in Computer Science, MIS, or a related field
- Require 2-4 years of working knowledge of PC/distributed applications including one or more of the following:
- SQL *Server Reporting Services
- MS SQL Server
- IBM Cognos
- Demonstrates ability for frequent use of query languages such as SQL
- Participates in supporting multiple project schedules
- Demonstrates excellent communication, problem solving, verbal and written communication, and telephone skills
- This position may be required to operate a motor vehicle or fly in Cooperative or commercial aircraft.
- Position requires approximately 25-50% travel.
This position will be based in North West Oklahoma City, no relocation benefits will be provided.
Complete Offers Competitive Pay and Excellent Benefits:
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance -- First of the month following date of hire
- Company Paid STD/ LTD Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 401 (k) Retirement Plan
Please complete our application for consideration
Superior Energy Services and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Drug Free Workplace.