Celebrating over 60 years A&W Water has succeeded in developing reputable long lasting relationships with many customers. We provide 24/7 timely solutions to the industry to safely keep our customers’ operations with experienced personnel and quality equipment. With over 3,000 frac tanks and a fleet of trucks (winch, water tankers and flatbeds) we are able to meet our customers’ needs. We are able to provide the assurance of continued relationships with our customers and security for our employees.
We are currently seeking both day and night shift Water Transfer Crew Members to join our team. Under the supervision of the manifold supervisor, the water transfer crew member works with a mobile piping system using environmentally safe state-of-the-art equipment to deliver water to various customer locations. They will also be involved in designated projects on location and in
the yard. This position has the potential for extensive overtime outdoors and possibly in harsh climates.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Is responsible for personal safety and the safety of others crew members
- Attends monthly and daily safety meetings
- Attend all Customer safety meetings
- Reports to work prepared and on time
- Demonstrates a willingness to work within the established policies and practices
- Works with a positive attitude
- Understands pumps/filter pod controls & operation
- Checks fluids
- Reads and understands suction/discharge gauges, catch prime and draining procedures
- Listens/understands/performs directives from Crew Leads
- Builds transfer lines/throw clamps and hoses
- Monitors manifold/tanks for leaks/problems/levels
- Manages work stations
- Filter pod
- Working tanks
- Titan tank
- Drives a company pickup if MVR meets insurance established criteria
- Fills out necessary paperwork
- Pump Logs
- Near Miss Observations
- Other duties as required by supervisor, within the scope of the position.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Preferred to have an acceptable MVR based on our company insurance carrier standards to drive a company vehicle.
- Must be able to pass required background checks as well as a pre-employment drug screening.
- Must be willing to work in all climates.
- For business purposes; personal safety and the safety of others - must have the ability to communicate on job sites (speak; read and write in English) with crew members; management; customers and other job site vendors. Must have above average reading and writing skills in order to read location directions; prepare tickets and reports accurately.
- Must have the ability to occasionally do heavy lifting (up to 125 lbs) when needed.
- High School diploma or equivalent is preferred.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- Standing and Walking. Standing and walking will be required as a routine part of the job.
Surface Conditions. Surface conditions will range from ground conditions at the job site; typical warehouse conditions and customer offices.
- Work Conditions – exposure to. Hot temperatures, cold temperatures, sudden change in temperature, driving, whole body vibration.
Working environment could include:
- Other Job Demands. Walking across sloped surfaces, twisting at waist, neck flexion/extension, head/neck rotation
- The heaviest weight lifted while sitting or standing in one place weighs: Up to 80 lbs.
Excellent Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Matching 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan
To be considered for this position, please select the link “Apply for the job online”.
Superior Energy Services and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. Drug Free Workplace.